My Productions

MY WORLD!


Band website designQuantcast

Thursday, March 4, 2010

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA*

I don't even know what to say,so am just goin to write what comes to mind,
Its been 19 years now that i came into this world that you brought me into,still
I feel like its been a minute,i can't explain how you have been taking care of me or how you have helped me find the man in me or this talent that sometimes gives me problems but all i know is that you're awesome,Am not "mama's boy" but you're my best friend,..confidant,the person always there for me,and on this special day,i want you to be happy,i want you to know that am here for you,no matter what we go through,all the rain and the pain,..i know Love will always find us and success,and i swear that i will keep making you proud when i go out there! Happy birthday mum,may you live to blow a thousand candles,and hope we eat turkey today..lol...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment