My Productions

MY WORLD!


Band website designQuantcast

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here I go again DAMMMMMNNNNNNN


ummm,ok..dunno where to start,been long man,a year or some...turning 21 in 3 months,super exited,realized there a few good girls left,i need me a good girl..hehe...we'll get to that later,but for now..yes...what have i been upto? alot man,for starters,my official website is out,check it: http://www.kingartha.com
then i quit drinking about 4 months back,hope i don't relapse oh...why did i quit? simple,i had a crazy 2 year ride,drinking everyday at a young age man,i realised my life had more meaning to it than that,i also quit smoking,AMEN..i neeeded to do that,iam working on my debut album,,so am super focused,oh wait..yeah,i had dreads...oh yeah...i did
then i took them off,it was more of streotyping,i used to run a few errands for my parents,went to all those big offices and the way people looked at me,not really gud,i know..fight the power? yh...but that didnt work this time,made a few friends on the way,by a few i mean 20 not 1 hehehe..am loving the city where iam from

No comments:

Post a Comment