My Productions

MY WORLD!


Band website designQuantcast

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amazed by the "K.I.D"..!!


So here iam again,...am on my way to town in my Honda civic when i bump into a pothhole,..well...Kampala has more cars than roads,ask a "muzungu"-[caucasian] and he or she will tell you,anyway,...i was driving and suddenly am asked to stop by a policeman,i do as i told and he tells me to park at the roadside,the first thing he does is to remove the car keys from the ignition,he asks me to step out and i do so,..so he asks the question atleast 20 people ask me a day."HOW OLD ARE YOU?"..I burst into laughter as he looked on angrily,i told him am 19,he didn't believe me so he got onto the radio call and started calling his colleagues to come and tow my car to the station,He didn't look the "Urban" type,so i knew he didn't know about my music or anything of that sort,..When i showed him my driver's license,he checked it like an optician examining a patient's eye,well,he thought it was fake,he asked me how i got it and also told me i look 13[LOL]. He let me go but he was left amazed by my facial appearance.
I get alot of "How old are you" questions wherever i go,it gets even more complicated when i want to go to a club and i dont have I.D on me,..the bouncers there tell me i look 12 and i should be at home napping,Crazy world,ain't it?
Recently,There was this event i was invited to called "THE HIPHOP SUMMIT",..when i got at the venue,i met this Lady named Gloria who said she really enjoys my music but wonders how old iam,i told her iam 19,but she couldn't believe me either,anyway,moving on to see who is in the house,i met a good friend of mine i won't mention names,he bought me a drink and asked me how it feels to roll wit "THE BIG BOYS" now, .I never answered you then but now i can tell u,it feels like am finding myself,and oh yeah.my beards are growing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment